Ok....Started this thing....Thought I could use this to get my feelings out....See I am an Army Wife....The real damn thing! As a result I sometimes get shafted by the Army....well....my husband does then I do. Needless to say, I need an outlet...I don't know if anyone will follow this...they may not. If you do....GREAT!!! Thanks!!! But a few warnings....
1.I cuss....not as bad as some....if you are offended then turn back now! When the Army really gets me mad....or anything in general....I will have a potty mouth...
2. I am not writing this as an English major. I am not good at grammer or puncuation or any of that crap. Don't expect that to change....sorry....
3. I am up front and honest....that is the way I am. Haven't always been this way....new development....but I am loving it and it is now who I am....
4. "imj" means "I'm Just Saying". Don't ask....just know...that is what it means.
That is all for now....Hope to get some followers....if not then that is cool....mainly just getting out some of my stuff.....Diary sort of thing....Enjoy!
~*Meg
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment