Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Been a while.

Wow! Sorry! Where do I start.

Husband is home. And with that comes a special type of stress. I am ecstatic that he is home but I have come to realize this very important fact....I have 3 children! I love him DEARLY! With everything I am. BUT, the mess is worse; the fighting is worse, and I mean him fighting with the kids. It may be time for a boys night for him. lol

I am embarking on a new me this year. Trying to start selling some of my crochet projects and maybe branch out on my crafting abilities. I have started watching what I eat. Healthy food and exercising has become very important to me. It was easier to do than I thought when I set my mind to it that I want to do it.

I live quite a boring life. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment